Monday, September 22, 2008
My visit with Gram.
My Gram came to visit from PA on Friday, 9/19. We had so much fun while she was here. I got to tell her so many stories and show her all my fun toys. She brought me a new monkey, it is so cool! She also brought me a baseball cap - my first one. Although it is a bit big yet, I love my new hat. Mom, Gram, and I went for a walk in the park on Monday and I wore my sun hat. I also showed off my new beach hat for Gram. Thanks so much for visiting me Gram! Can't wait to see you again soon. Love, Lucas

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All About Lucas
- The Brookshires
- This blog was created for our friends and family who are not able to see Lucas every day. Lucas was born on 07/02/2008 at 4:39 p.m. EST. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. We hope you enjoy watching Lucas grow up with us.
1 comment:
I had a wonderful visit with you Lucas. I love you!
Post a Comment