Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 months old

Lucas is now 7 months old. He is very good at sitting on his own now and is thinking about crawling. His Aunt Lissa got him a new toy this week. He loves to push the button and make everything spin. He really thought it was funny when Tripod started trying to get the balls too.





Enjoying some play time with dad before bed. Lucas just loves when his daddy tosses him in the air and catches him. We can always count on a big smile and a giggle.




Having breakfast with mom. Lucas and I usually have breakfast together in the morning. He always finds my cereal interesting and tries to chew his rice cereal the way I chew mine. I keep telling him if he would just give me a tooth I will share...no luck yet.




Lucas is really starting to learn what will get our attention. I am home with him on Monday's so we always have lots of play time. This past Monday, he was in his ExerSaucer playing with all the toys while I was getting my lunch. I guess I didn't talk to him enough because he suddenly started to fuss. I looked over at him and saw his hand was in the leg hole of his seat. He kept trying to bounce but couldn't seem to move his arm. Being a mom, I got concerned that his hand was stuck and went running into the living room. Just as I got within 2 feet of him, he pulled his hand up and laughed at me. Then he started bouncing up and down as if to say, I knew I could make you run in here. They just learn so fast!



No comments:

All About Lucas

This blog was created for our friends and family who are not able to see Lucas every day. Lucas was born on 07/02/2008 at 4:39 p.m. EST. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. We hope you enjoy watching Lucas grow up with us.